Insurance Policy

As a government school the College does not carry student accident insurance. Parents should check their insurance policies to ensure that they have adequate medical, personal property and liability insurance cover for their children.

As a government school the College cannot accept responsibility for medical expenses arising from accident or illness, loss of or damage to personal effects and property or liability incurred by students for bodily injury or property damage.

It is also important to note that for students to be eligible to travel with College groups on interstate and overseas trips, travel insurance (including medical cover) must be obtained by parents prior to departure. Due to Department of Education policy, the College is unable to organise or broker student travel insurance.